VIP is not just an entrepreneurial training program; VIP continues to accelerate your company’s success far beyond your graduation date. Through continuing educational supports including mentorships, graduate education programs, exclusive opportunities, and matchmaking with primes and government, VIP is the gift that keeps on giving.
Be a Part of the Community
Once a company graduates from a VIP training program, they are invited to join the VIP Marketplace.
The VIP Marketplace is a robust, keyword searchable database for easy identification of matching capabilities to procurement needs. Prime representatives can also post immediate procurement needs to the Marketplace and invite specific suppliers from various geographic regions to participate in outreach events. There are new companies being added to the platform every quarter.
Gain access to the VIP Marketplace
Buyers gain access to the VIP Marketplace in several ways.
First, any federal government acquisition of small business office representative(s) can request access to the marketplace at no cost.
Industry/large prime contractors may join for an annual $5,000 sponsorship of the VIP Program.
Buyers currently using the platform include: Lockheed Martin, CACI, Westat, ASUS, Inc., L3Harris, The U.S. Department of Energy, and the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
1. Customize Your Search Results
2. Use Customized Filters for Market Research
3. Receive Email Notifications when Opportunities are Posted
4. Find Teaming Partners
Prime Contractors and Government Agencies:
1. Find Procurement Ready VIP Graduate SDVOSBs and VOSBs
2. Customize your search based on your organization's need and opportunity
3. Target vetted, Procurement Ready companies for your Opportunities, RFPs, RFIs
4. View Capability Statements and Company Profiles that Match Your Needs
5. Identify Favorite Small Businesses for Future Opportunities