Accepting applications for all VIP 5 programs - apply now!
VIP ADVANCE is a 3-day in-residence veteran entrepreneurship training program that is offered at NO COST to veterans nationwide
Launched in March 2022, VIP ADVANCE is designed to take your business to the next level of sustained growth in the Federal marketplace. 64 companies from 16 states, plus D.C., have graduated from the program.
- How to develop a roadmap to guide your organization operational strategies and processes that support your mission
- How key indicators can help determine investments in operational infrastructure
- How the type of clients and contracts position your company for sustained growth
- When it is time to make key investments in people
- How finances can sustain and help grow your company
- Must be a for-profit Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned or Veteran-Owned Small Business
- In business for at least 5 years
- $10M+ in annual revenue
- Prime experience or currently bidding on prime work
"This is an amazing program. There is something therapeutic being around so many business owners in similar situations. The M&A exercise is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have so much talent in the room at the same time."-VIP ADVANCE Participant
"It was energizing to reconnect with other Veteran business owners. There's an element among us that isn't as prevalent in a random group of entrepreneurs - possibly because of shared experience and training. I thought the makeup of the group/attendees was fabulous and diverse."-VIP ADVANCE Participant
"What I liked most about this program is the real-world lessons learned by other businesses. The breadth and depth covered in such a short timeframe is priceless, and can't be learned from a book."-VIP ADVANCE Participant
Full Attendance is required to graduate from a session. If a participant misses more than 3 hours, their enrollment in the session will be terminated and they will be charged the cancellation fee.
Upon acceptance into the VIP Program participants must provide a credit card to secure their spot. VIP participants will not be charged for services outlined above. The credit card will only be used if the VIP participant cancels their participation in the program after the date that is noted in their acceptance email. Cancellations must be received in writing. The cancellation charge is $1,000.
The unauthorized use of audio or video equipment is not permitted at any VIP session.