Accepting All VIP Program Applications NOW! Click Here to Learn More
Accelerate Your Success
Launching in 2022, VIP ADVANCE is designed to take your business to the next level of sustained growth in the Federal marketplace.
- How to develop a roadmap to guide your organization operational strategies and processes that support your mission
- How key indicators can help determine investments in operational infrastructure
- How the type of clients and contracts position your company for sustained growth
- When it is time to make key investments in people
- How finances can sustain and help grow your company
- Be a for-profit service-disabled veteran-owned or veteran owned small business
- Be a Graduate of the VIP Program
- Have been in business for at least 5 years
- $10M annual revenue and up
- Have PRIME Experience or currently bidding on PRIME contracts
"The amount of information in the VIP Program is intense! In 3 days I was given 30 hours of training that was invaluable to my business. It gave me the knowledge to understand the complexity of Government Contracting and what I needed to do to successfully bid on jobs. It helped me to create relationships with other Veteran Owned Companies with different skills enabling all of us to work together to improve our companies."Henry BockmanPresident, Commercial Restorations, VIP Graduate
“The program is one of the kind and it really addressed the key areas that are important to the success of any small businesses working with the Federal, State and Local Governments. Thank you for your efforts and your passion.”Dokmai WebsterPresident and CEO, PivotalPoint, VIP Graduate
"The recent VIP course I attended was hands down the best course I have ever attended, thank you for the opportunity to attend. The quality of the instructors, the course material and the facility were all topnotch. I may not become the next Catapult but you have certainly given me the tools to do it. I hope one day I will be in a position to pay it forward. Thanks."Geoffrey Perkins, Esq.Managing Partner of Concourse Federal Group, LLC., VIP Graduate
Full Attendance is required to graduate from a session. If a participant misses more than 3 hours, their enrollment in the session will be terminated and they will be charged the cancellation fee.
Upon acceptance into the VIP Program participants must provide a credit card to secure their spot. VIP participants will not be charged for services outlined above. The credit card will only be used if the VIP participant cancels their participation in the program after the date that is noted in their acceptance email. Cancellations must be received in writing. Charges are $500 for virtual or day participants and $1000 for overnight participants.