VIP Announces Date of 2022 Golf Tournament! Click Here to Learn More!
Expand Your Federal and Commercial Contracting Opportunities Overseas
"I sat down with my team this morning and described the VIP program as one of the most intense, productive, and invaluable training events I've ever attended. VIP has assembled a dream team of ultimately qualified professionals; I'm still in awe of the depth of experience I had access to throughout the sessions. This program was just-in-time for my company - before we made costly missteps or missed great opportunities because we were not prepared. I feel like Causal Design just spent a week with a private consulting team of exemplary CEOs, contract officers, accountants, and lawyers. We are ready to put this all to work, and I look forward to updating you on our success moving forward."
Co-Founder and CEO, Causal Designs
- Contract Negotiation Strategies, including Commercial
- Cross-Cultural Business Implications
- Compliance and Logistics
- Marketing – Proposals and Business Development
- Program Management/Internal Controls
- Managing Human Resources
- Market Analysis
- Law and Regulations
- International Intellectual Property Protection Strategies
- US International Licensing (EAR and ITAR)
- A Graduate of VIP
- Have been in business for at least 3 years with a minimum of 3 full-time employees
- The company has experience performing on Federal government contracts as a prime and/or sub-contractor to a prime
- Be an owner, principal or C-level executive for a veteran-owned small business
- At this time, we are requiring, staff, instructors, and participants provide “up-to-date” Proof of Vaccination, including a booster, if eligible (CDC Eligibility Guide)
VIP INTERNATIONAL Graduation Statistics
Since its launch in 2017, 196 companies have graduated from VIP INTERNATIONAL from 24 states, D.C., and Guam. On average, VIP INTERNATIONAL companies are procurement ready companies who have been in business for 10 years with 20 employees.
- 84% are Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business
- 64% are Minority-Owned Business
- 35% are Small-Disadvantaged Business 8(a)
- 20% are Woman-Owned Business
- 14% are HUBZone
One year after attending VIP INTERNATIONAL
- 82% of graduates reported the knowledge gained significantly influenced a business decision.
- Graduate companies grew their international markets by an average of 29%.
- 50% of graduate companies have expanded or are still planning to expand into the international market.
This program is designed for procurement ready veteran-owned small businesses in federal procurement seeking to enter and/or expand their federal and commercial contracting opportunities overseas. VIP INTERNATIONAL accelerates a business’ success in winning, executing, and maintaining international OCONUS and commercial contracts.
Daniel "Dan" Snyder
"VIP International's "Immediate Needs Webinar" with Lockheed Martin Aeronautics has allowed KIHOMAC to showcase our company's competencies and unique capabilities to a key Defense contractor customer. As a Veteran-Owned and operated small business, KIHOMAC is always seeking the next big challenge and the opportunity to exceed our customers' expectations. VIP International's weekly webinar provides the requirements visibility and engagement opportunities needed to develop and grow our business and further our company's favorable reputation within the Defense sector."Keith EdwardsDirector, Army & International Programs, KIHOMAC
"Already had a VIP member call me about an opportunity. I received an email, DoD wants me to send 2 employees to Nigeria for a month to work so now I have all the contacts on insurance and all the other things I need to know. Great and timely program."Irving McConnell, DVMCEO, The McConnell Group
"The international VIP program was all and more than my expectations. The teachers were so knowledgeable and helpful with information they graciously shared. My goal was to find a way to be able to find a source for additional work at our expertise Export Packaging. Never would I have guessed that I would find it so fast. Yesterday in the breakout session with Bede I found it. When he found out what we did he shared that two weeks ago he had put together a deal where he would be helping major of his customers to identify packaging services to meet there needs. Those needs included heavy machinery etc. That is what we do. I was like a young kid that just found the candy store. Wow just the best news ever. I could not have done this without your hard work to make this all happen. Bede and I will be talking next week about opportunities and I am sure we can work together. Thank you again for all you do."Tom RothATS World Packaging
VIP INTERNATIONAL Frequently Asked Questions
Attendance is required to graduate from a session. If a participant misses more than 3 hours, their enrollment in the session will be terminated and they will be charged the cancellation fee.
Upon acceptance into the VIP Program participants must provide a credit card to secure their spot. VIP participants will not be charged for the services outlined above. The credit card will only be used if the VIP participant cancels their participation in the program after the date that is noted in their acceptance email. Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellation charges are $500 for all participants.
The unauthorized use of audio or video equipment is not permitted at any VIP session.